Sunday 24 February 2013

Dinner at Bangkok Jam Restaurant Singapore - 24 February 2013

We had our early dinner at Bangkok Jam in Wheelock Place in Orchard Singapore around 5:30pm today before watching Lincoln. It was really random and didn't really had plans of eating there. We were looking around for a place to eat and we passed by it so we decided to try.

The place was quite nice. There was not a lot of people even though it's a sunday - or maybe it's too early for dinner (?) haha. 



I like Thai food - love Tom Yam (not spicy) - but I didn't order it this time. I was looking for something I haven't tried before and should be a light meal. I ordered for glass noodle salad with seafood - SGD 10. I quite liked it. The only thing is, it was quite spicy - I don't eat spicy food. But I ordered it so I had too eat it haha. But it was still good!



My friend ordered for what they call : Bangkok Mix Grill for SGD 23. It was a platter of grilled chicken, beef, prawn, squid, and coleslaw. I loved the BBQ sauce that they served it with. 



Overall, I liked my experience there. The food was great, the place was good and food was not very pricey. 

And oh, before I forget my friend ordered this Thai milk tea for sgd 4.80 - which was quite good. I tasted it of course even if it's not mine haha. I just ordered plain water - got to watch my diet! haha



After we watched Lincoln, we were quite hungry so we stopped by Paris Baguette and I ordered this Pain Au Raisin for SGD 2.90. It was SO good! I love sweets so it was perfect for me.


That's it for now folks! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment