Tuesday 12 March 2013

Dinner at Ambush - fast casual european dining

Europe in Singapore! Oh yes, you don't need to spend thousands of dollars just to fly to Europe and have a taste of their food. Wow, I sound like a sales man. Haha.

Last sunday, 10 March 2013, we ate at Ambush - fast casual european dining. Good name! I wonder why they called it 'ambush'. Anyways, the one we went to was at the Bishan Junction 8 mall (we live nearby, so that explains it). I've actually been wanting to eat here ever since we moved to Bishan. I just love western food! So when I saw this I know sooner or later we are going here!

I have to say, I didn't like the physical restaurant itself - just because the restaurant is like an open space (no walls) so I didn't have that intimate feeling. Sometimes, it's nice to eat in a place where people passing by will not actually see you while you eat. I am not sure if they're trying to make it al fresco, but they're inside the mall so it didn't work for me.

I like their logo - easy and inviting



i like how each table is so simple

On to the menu - they really serve famous European dishes. They look so so good! I wanted to try them all. But I settled for the one under Swissgerman Wurst - Chicken Cheese for SGD 12.20



i like the concept of a newspaper menu - very creative






They served it with this potato thing ( I am so sorry, I know I should have asked what it's name - so next time! ) and I loved it! Really loved it! That potato side dish was so nice.

my plate. LOVE!


If you ask me if I will come back - definitely yes! I want to try their other dishes too. Aside from that they are actually affordable. Just the way I like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment