Monday 11 March 2013

Singapore IT Show 2013

First of all, I do want to say that I have a few post coming up after this. Hopefully I will find time to do all of them.

This IT show 2013 was different because it was held at the famous Marina Bay Sands! And for the first time, I didn't really have any plans of buying anything. But still, I went there but to just accompany a friend who will be buying some stuff! He bought an external HDD, toner and magic mouse.

IT show is the best place to buy electronics stuff. Not only the items are discounted, you will also get LOADS of freebies!!! Who doesn't like freebies?! I know, I do! I remember buying a DSLR camera and part of the freebies are 2 point and shoot cameras... How crazy is that!?!

Anyways, here are some of the photos I snapped during this year's IT Show 2013 in Singapore! But before that let me just stay that this time, I thought IT show was quite a mess unlike when it was held at Suntec Convention Centre. I just felt like the flow of people was not managed properly. Also, how come I didn't see a lot of stores selling camera? Hmmm...

The crowd

Sale sale sale!



The new blackberry was there too!

Samsung board

This was really cool!

HD voice when you talk on the phone... anyone? I wonder how that sounds like.

I wish I can put more pictures in this entry, but I know sometimes it's not good so I'll settle for this in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment